Economics conference "Vietnam -Economic Forecasts in the context of digital economy and new trends - Adaptation and business process transformation" October 2019.
This economics conference will bring a comprehensive picture of the world economy in general and Vietnam's economy in particular, contributing to the orientation for Vietnamese enterprises to develop their potentials and make use of the opportunities to overcome obstacles to affirm the position in the new economy.
03 TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE
• Topic 1: Digital economy and business process transformation
• Topic 2: EVFTA Agreement - Opportunities and Challenges for enterprises
• Topic 3: Predictions for the economy and business environment in the future
• Mr. Truong Dinh Tuyen, Former Minister of Trade of Vietnam• Mr. Soren Kirchner, Chairman of the Global Management Association• Mr. Nguyen Si Dung, Former Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly Office• Mr. Do Cao Bao, Deputy General Director of FPT Corporation• Mr. Vu Thanh Tu Anh, Director of Research Fullbright Economics Teaching Program in Ho Chi Minh City• Expert Nguyen Tat Thinh, Chairman of the Lecturer Board- PTI Education Training Group• Expert Nguyen Hoang Phuong, Vice Chairman of the Lecturer Board- PTI Education Training Group
• Hanoi: October 5, 2019 at National Convention Centre, 57 Pham Hung, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
• Ho Chi Minh: October 20, 2019 at Rex Hotel, 141 Nguyen Hue, Ben Nghe ward, Dist 1, HCM
• PTI Education Training Group• StarGroup corporation (StarMart, StarMotion, StarPlan)
• Premier Business School PBS
• Associates & partners